Oil, Transmission, Drive Line, Power Steering & Brake Fluid Service
An oil change is not the only fluid flush service your vehicle needs.
Most people know by now that your vehicle needs its oil changed on a regular basis – usually every 3 months or 5,000 km. But your vehicle also relies on many other fluids in order to run safely and reliably. It doesn’t matter if you drive an Audi, Volkswagen, Nissan, Mazda or Honda, if you don’t maintain the fluids that keep your car running, you’ll experience problems in the systems those fluids protect.
The following is a list of common vital fluid exchange services that allow you to drive clean, and avoid costly auto repairs.
- Brake Fluid Flush – Every 2 years or 50,000 km
- Cooling System Fluid Flush – Every 2 years or 50,000 km
- Power Steering Fluid Flush – Every 3 years or 50,000 km
- Transmission Fluid Flush – Every 2 years or 50,000 km
- Differential Fluid Flush – Every 2 Years or 50,000 Km
- Transfer Case Fluid Flush – Every 2 Years or 50,000 Km
Call us today to schedule your next Fluid Flush appointment!
Stop N Go Customer Advantages
- Professional, Licensed Technicians
- Guaranteed Repairs and Services
- Customer Care and Rewards Programs
- Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
- Environmentally Friendly Facilities
- Early Bird / Nite Owl Service
- 12 Month / 20,000 Kilometer Nationwide Warranty and 24 Month / 40,000 Kilometer Local Warranty