Because you like your car and want to keep it on the road…
Well besides that, the other reasons to get oil changes; it improves engine performance, extends engine life, and improves gas mileage.
Why you should…
- Over time oil breaks down due to high operating temperature. This causes the oil to become a less effective lubricant in your engine.
- Oil can absorb water and dust and hold them in suspension. This can remain in the engine and can cause corrosion.
- Oil contains additives that can neutralize acids. Over time, they stop being as effective.
If you don’t…
- Dirt will accumulate in the oil and the filter will get clogged.
- Dirty oil is thick and abrasive, so it causes more wear.
- As the oil gets dirtier and dirtier and the additives wear out, it will stop lubricating and the engine will wear and eventually fail.
If you do…
- Your gas mileage will increase, which will mean less visits to fill up your tank.
- The performance of your car will improve.
- You can keep your vehicle longer.
- A regularly scheduled oil change is the least expensive way to protect your engine.
At Stop N Go Automotive, we know the importance of scheduled maintenance, including oil changes. You don’t have to go to a quick stop or the dealer. Our technicians are ASE Certified. Don’t worry about your warranty, it’s safe here at SNG.